- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
You don't have any bookmarks in our website. To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
The strategy of BRZ Investimentos’ Private Equity department is: (i) to operate in sectors where Brazil has clear competitive advantages or in sectors that lack structure, such as agribusiness, logistics, infrastructure and sustainability; and (ii) to operate regionally in places where Brazil has high growth rates.
This department’s goal is to maximize the creation of value for its shareholders by investing in companies with solid business models that are well positioned to become leaders in the segments where they operate. Some of our portfolio companies are listed below:
- Founded in 2007, Guararapes Painéis is one of the leading manufacturer company of MDF panels in Brazil. Its products are sold to the furniture market.
- The fabric plant is located in Caçador (SC) with 600.000 m³/year installed capacity.
- The BRZ Investmentos performance is concentrated in the promotion of sustainable and profitable growth of the company, based on consistent standards of governance.
- Amata is a forestry company that sells certified wood by planting exotic and native forests and sustainably managing tropical forests. It is currently engaged in planting eucalyptus and pine trees for multiple purposes in forests in Paraná and Mato Grosso do Sul, planting “paricá” (Shizolobium amazonicum) in Pará and operating the first public sustainable management concession in Brazil (Flona do Jamari), located in Rondônia.
Conteiners Terminal located in Itapoá, SC
- Two berths totalizing 800 meters, natural draught of 16 meters and primary storing area with 250 mil m².
- Installed capacity for 1,2 million TEUs.
- Growth of 86% between 2013 and 2017, which allowed bigger market share in the South region.
- One of the best satisfaction/ recommendation indexes in Brasil, with NPS of 76/100 points.
BRZ has an active role in Itapoa’s development and monitoring:
- Development of the governance structure
- As a member of the governance structure:
- Construction permits
- Construction financial structuring
- Formation of the operational teams
- Operational/financial performance indicators
- Stability of the management team
- Monitoring of financial performance and growth strategies
- Management of expansion phases X profitability and financial returns
- Credit lines renegotiation
- Regina is the largest Brazilian company specialized in party solutions.
- It has the most complete portfolio in the market, with more than 5,000 SKUs, and its products are sold under both the Regina brand and trademarks, such as Disney and Mattel.
- It is the only company in the industry with an exclusive nationwide sales force that serves more than 10,000 clients. It is responsible for managing party products in the main Brazilian supermarket chains.
- BRZ Investimentos focuses on promoting the company’s sustainable and profitable growth, based on solid governance standards.
- The company was established in 1971, in São Joaquim da Barra (SP), it is one of the leading manufacturer of forliar fertilizers and biological products in Brazil, operating in research, development, production and trading.
- With a range of 20 products, its entire portfolio serves for a variety of market segments of nutritional and biological defensives.
- Nationwide operations, with technical sales force with more than 140 agronomists in the most relevant areas of agricultural land and with 6 industrial units distributed across the state of São Paulo.
- Continuous investment in research and development of new products and technologies.